Coming soon for iOS and WatchOS
Have you ever left your phone on charge and then wondered if it’s now fully charged? Or left it on charge only to find someone unplugged it? Powertron lets you find out what the charging status of your phone is, and what the current battery charge is, all from your Apple Watch.
- Background refresh: the iPhone application will periodically check your phone’s battery charge and update the watch app automatically
- On-demand check: just tap the button on the Watch app to retrieve the current status of your phone’s battery
- Must have an Apple Watch and iPhone for best use
- Does not support iPad
- Watch and phone must both be in range
- Apple imposes limits on how often an iOS application can poll when it isn’t the active application, as such the information on the Watch may be out of date – just tap the button on the Watch app to retrieve the latest information